1.    #1  
    I just upgraded last week from my 700p to 755p compliments of Sprint.

I ham having constant problems with CALL WAITING.

I am on a call and can hear the BEEP of the call waiting but my screen still ONLY shows the phone call I'm on.

Is it to do with my exchange syncing or something else?

Is there a fix for this problem - maybe with a 3rd party client???

Thanks for help

Moshe
    I don't have an answer or fix for you. But I'm having the exact same problem (along with many others) so I wanted you to know you're not alone. It's not a huge deal but very aggravating.
    this happened to me once. A soft reset fixed it and it hasn't been back.
    I have a quick question but haven't seen a thread that fit yet. So I'll start here. When a call ends about 50% of the time the screen defaults back to dial pad. The other times it automatically goes back to the contacts list. Not a huge deal but very annoying to me. Why not one or the other at all times? I'm not sure if it's a glitch and I should exchange the phone or not. I had a 650 before and everytime a call ended it went back to the dial pad screen. I've done soft and hard resets, no luck. Thanks
    Didn't know where this ?? fit but here it is. Has anyone else had the following happen? While talking on the 755, incoming text disconnected my call. I thought it was a fluke but I called back and was in the conversation, guess what, incoming text and then disconnected again. Happened about 4-5 times in a row. Anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdnur View Post
    I have a quick question but haven't seen a thread that fit yet. So I'll start here. When a call ends about 50% of the time the screen defaults back to dial pad. The other times it automatically goes back to the contacts list. Not a huge deal but very annoying to me. Why not one or the other at all times? I'm not sure if it's a glitch and I should exchange the phone or not. I had a 650 before and everytime a call ended it went back to the dial pad screen. I've done soft and hard resets, no luck. Thanks
    The phone goes back to where you made the call. If you dial a number, it will go to the dial pad, if you choose from the contacts list, it heads back to the contact list.

I never had the problem with the text interrupting a call, but I have had calls that you could tell a text message came in. Try locking your screen during calls and it could be that when you are talking that you choose 'go to message' and disconnect from the call.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    this issue has just started happening to me ans sprint or Palm don't have an answer.. and a soft reset still doesn't help because every once in a while it still happens.. this phone beginning to become more of a hassle than anything else!!!
    It is happening to my post MR 700p every once in a while but it happens so little I don't let it bother me. If I miss the call, they leave a message or I can track who called down on the call log. I just let it go. newtreogirl don't let this be a concrete excuse to start beating down the machine, unless there are other issues you have been having prior to this, have faith in your new Treo.
    at&t iPhone3G