1.    #1  
    Hmm, this is weird. I am connected to the internet via my Treo 755p, my airport on my laptop is definitely turned OFF, so I am not connected via WiFi. I just got a call in on my Treo, spoke for about 30 seconds, hung up and expected to be disconnected from internet since a call came in, but I am still connected! How can that happen? I figured when a call came in it would disconnect the bluetooth internet connection?
    With EVDO, you can take a call and still go back to surfing once your finished with the call.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Cool...good to know!
    Are you using sprints PAM, or another program to connect to the internet? If so, what program, printergirl1?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    ??? But this happens on my 650 as well. I always thought it always happen like that.? Oh wait, just read about bluetooth, never used that so don't know >.<
  6.    #6  
    I'm using Sprint's PAM.

This never happened on my 650. When I was online and got a phone call it instantly booted me off to take the phone call. Then I had to reconnect.