Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Strange my Treo 650 just started to turn itself on every 15 minutes.
    I have not installed anything new so I dont get it.
    I noticed this last night when it turned the screen on at 100, 115, 130, 145, 200. and so on...

After between 1 - 2 minutes it turns itself off.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this.
    JW
    Someone might suggest using Palm Internals to look at applications with pending alarms. This has also been a topic of discussion in the forums here. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Someone might suggest using Palm Internals to look at applications with pending alarms. This has also been a topic of discussion in the forums here. Ben
    you turned on the cache logging option in Reset Doctor - and didn't read the warning message that popped up when you did.

You'll find it under 'keep cache log' in cache management
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon View Post
    you turned on the cache logging option in Reset Doctor - and didn't read the warning message that popped up when you did.

You'll find it under 'keep cache log' in cache management
    WOW your good!

I had it installed on my Treo and deleted it.
    Reinstalled it about a day later and did not think the options would still be there.
    And your right its checked even though I did not check it the second time I tried it out.

Thanks
    JW
    Rob, I thought you took care of that problem. I had it for a couple of days only and about three weeks after it stopped the 15 minute thing, I stopped the cache log thing.

Ben
    Ok. I see the note. Wow. Ben