Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone gotten a new stylus yet? Palm is giving away a three pack of them if you buy the Palm Air Case, but it says they are for the 680/750. Is the stylus slot the same size for the 755P? I am wondering if they will work.
    I've ordered the case and styli. They haven't come yet, but I hope they work, because Palm's website says that the styli are for the 680/750 on one page, but on another it says that they are for 680/750/755p. I guess they just haven't finished updating the site yet.
  3.    #3  
    That is what made me question it chcswa. Would love to know it the stylus works when you get it. Let us know.
    Will do. I think store.palm.com has some other issues as well, since the site wouldn't process my credit card correctly, and I had to call them to complete the transaction. But they were very nice about it, and I've gotten confirmation that the order is in process.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! Palm.com is weird at times. Had that happen before myself. Really hoping that the stylus fits. Would like to hear about the case too. I am considering getting it.
    Becareful though, I head that the metal stylus lowers your signal and that i why they made it rubberized.
    ^ Where did you hear that? I don't know how an aluminum stylus could hurt signal strength. I wouldn't mind a decent plastic stylus though, the one that comes with the 755p is just so flimsy. I'm holding out for a decent pen stylus.
    I read it around here in the 680 forums, someone said they had their signal at 3 and with their metal stylus they had it went down to 0.
    That seems really weird that it could really have an effect like that. Oh well...
    Maybe had a different brand than everyone else used. Not alot of people complained about bad signal.
  11.    #11  
    Lupe these stylus are supposed to work in the 680 too so they must be a material that will work in phones without antennas.
    Nevermind, my brain just woke up and did lil test. Even if they were metal, it should work. I just replaced my 755P with my 650 and I didn't see any diffrence changed. I made a few calls, surfed the net. Still the same so it seems all is good , sorry for the scare >.<
  13.    #13  
    Cool! Now we just have to find out if these for the 680/750 fit the stylus slot.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I don't like the flimsy stylus either - I rather enjoy my T|X's stylus but it won't fit in the 755p. I looked around the house to find something else to use, but all I found was some ground beef -- bad idea. It made the screen all smudgy and sticky.
  15.    #15  
    ROFL. I like my TX stylus a lot. That is what makes this one seem so flimsy. It also is harder to get a good tap out of it, but then it runs rings around ground beef so maybe it isn't so bad.
    My ink pen stylus for the 680 works fine with my 755p...a perfect fit.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I received my aircase and 3 stylus pens yesterday, the pens have plastic tops like the stock ones, but the top unscrews from the pen half, with the three pen halves, come 6 tops, 3 for the 755p, and 3 for the 680, by the way. the air case is just so , so, it is a lot bulkier then the seidio was on my 700p, and the clear smooth plastic is slippery,and shows every small scratch, defeats the purpose of the rubberized paint
    My stlus has not come out of its place other than to calibrate the touchscreen.
    Get with the program guys, Treo - one hand ops, no styli.
    While its true that you really don't need a stlus for a treo but there are some apps that needs it, MoePaint, Bejeweled(thoug you don't need it, you do play faster with it) Warare inc..etc.
    I think I use my stlus more as a real pen then as an actual stylus, it is handy to ALWAYS have a pen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast