1.    #1  
    I've changed the default to Chatter. Email notification takes place in 2day but not on the phone screen. Is there another setting that will get Chatter to show email arrivals on the phone screen?
    By phone screen, do you mean the default dialer or TakePhone 7?

Ben
    I went through this too when I got Chatter... It's there, but it works differently than it does with Versamail. You will only see the notification there if it is new mail, and you have not gone to Chattermail yet to see it. If you go to Chatter, and don't even open the mail, it is no longer treated as "new"...
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    alert killer?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sideman7 View Post
    I went through this too when I got Chatter... It's there, but it works differently than it does with Versamail. You will only see the notification there if it is new mail, and you have not gone to Chattermail yet to see it. If you go to Chatter, and don't even open the mail, it is no longer treated as "new"...
    Aha. That explains why occasionally I'd see a notification but it never matched up with the number in 2day. I'm running three mailboxes....Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo (paid account). I can't figure out which of these are displaying in the phone screen. Since I usually use 2day as a home screen, guess it doesn't make much difference, but I just wasn't sure if I could "fix" it.