1.    #1  
    Greetings.

I have TealLock on my 700p. Love the software, it does a good job. The one problem I have with it is its incompatibility with the phone dialer aspects of the SMS messaging program and the OnDemand [Handmark Express] yellow pages directory. When using either program and attempting to either

a) "call sender" while texting with someone or

b) dial directly from the results of a yellow pages query using OnDemand 411, I get returned to the Palm security screen. This only occurs when TealLock is active.

Unforturnately I am getting stonewalled when I write to Tealpoint about the issue, though I have seen a couple threads on the net where other people have voiced the same problems. Any one here having this issue, and more to the point, anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,

EWT
  2.    #2  
    update:

Tex from TealPoint wrote me back, explaining that it has to do with the fact that I listed some applications under TealLocks "protected apps" list, which puts the phone into a semi-locked state. This conflicts with the dialer feature, and in the not too distant future, they will be working on a solution to this issue.

Tex was most attentive, and the customer service is appreciated.