1.    #1  
    I'm getting a Browser Error everywhere I try to browse running Blazer on a Sprint 700P. This started about 20 minutes ago. It reads "Unknown Error. URL:<any URL>". I tried re-setting and emptying the cache. Anyone else having problems. Any help or suggestions. Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  2.    #2  
    Just started connecting again as of 11:45 ET/ Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    I was having the same problem when trying to access any of my bookmarks from about 1800 - 2200 CST. I've been having continuing problems with data connections for the last month. Seems to have started around the time I started messing with the Palm Back-up Beta and My Palm. Hmm.
    Well I deleted all of the Palm Back-up Beta and Mypalm stuff off my 700p, now Blazer is running up to it's previous low but functional standards. WTF is this Mypalm thing? Appears they where latched onto monitoring my web browsing. 1984?
    it like the sprint software. you can register for your own page on the palm website. the software on the phone, is mainly to get you to buy software from palm, and download straight to your phone.
    Matty