1.    #1  
    well im back again and this time its not cuz i put it in the washer machine

well a little peice feel out the hole in the bottom and now my phone wont charge

i swear ive had more problems with this phone then i had with my last phone that i had for a year

i sick of waiting for 6-10 day for a new one and im sick on paying 50 now its been 3xs ive had to pay it

i want a new phone with trading this in and not having to by a new sprint phone
    All I can say is, although I don't doubt your problems, you seem to have more problems than the average user. I am on my second 700p (first one fell to the infamous "Access" error), but compared to the 650 (which I have gone through quite a few of), it's been better for me (and most others) from a hardware standpoint. That excludes firmware We're still patiently awaiting an update there.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Then call sprint and ask for retentions. You've really paid 50 three times now?
    "Hate this phone" no way, the band is still playing, don't pay no attention to the rescue boats and the floating devices this phone is rock solid.
    Treoing & Loving it
    You possibly could have had a piece of the charger break off and then work it's way out. Now the charger can connect but it doesn't work properly. I've had that happen to me. So it might not be the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsbaby24 View Post
    well a little peice feel out the hole in the bottom and now my phone wont charge
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Oddly enough, I've had that same "charger problem". Part of my USB charger broke off inside my phone and then fell out later. It wouldn't charge or sync correctly (or at least consistently). I bought a new charger off Ebay and it works fine now.

It might be something to look into at least.

K-
    and you do realize there is a warranty on the phone. If it's not accidental damage, loss, theft and what not, it should be a warranty issue and you shouldn't pay anything to get it replaced.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    All I Can Say Is Welcome Aboard The Sinking Ship. Now You Know How All Of Us Feel...............
    well im back again and this time its not cuz i put it in the washer machine
    You did that too...? My 600 found out that it, too, doesnt play well with sudsy water!

i sick of waiting for 6-10 day for a new one and im sick on paying 50 now its been 3xs ive had to pay it
    Doesnt Sprint limit 3 insurance claims in a year or so?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Well, that warranty is bunk. I just had my new 700p for five weeks and the headphone jack went out.

I had to pay the $40 to get it fixed. They said ANYTHING over 30 days means you have to pay. Warranty means nothing. I was shocked. I got this from multiple stores. I really thought I should have more than 30 days if it fails from normal use, but apparently not.

And the 700p I have now had for 3 days...yup, it is already starting to fail. Gonna wait to see if the MR fixes anything and then head back. How frustrating.

Still love the device. Just want it to work.

K-
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    that doesn't make sense, You can get it repaired within a year under warranty, you got scammed...

and with verizon, your only allowed 2 claims a year...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler