1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the default behavior of the 755p is after:

1. Soft reset: the phone does seem to automatically turn itself back on, but is this always the case? I need to be able to rely on this but am trying to minimize the hacks/utilities I install (I know TreoHelper will do this).

2. Out of service area: today, I was out of service and only noticed when I turned my 755p on in a service area and noticed my phone was off. It must have automatically turned off after not being able to find a signal for a certain period of time. But was it going to try again? Again, I know this is something TreoHelper would assist with but I'm trying not to install too many hacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the default behavior of the 755p is after:

1. Soft reset: the phone does seem to automatically turn itself back on, but is this always the case? I need to be able to rely on this but am trying to minimize the hacks/utilities I install (I know TreoHelper will do this).
    It is supposed to remember the last state before reset.

BTW - there is a much more extensive user's manual that you can download from the Palm support site. The one in the box is just a "getting started" guide.

-B