Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I have had previous Treo phones and they have all had good phone quality. My 755p seems kinda muffled or not as clear. Do you think my phone earpiece could be bad? Thanks.
    I believe its the earpiece, I had calls on my headsets that Palm gave us and call quality sounded good and other people I talked to say I sounded good (I know I always do though lol)
    The call quality on my 755p is excellent both with and without my cardo bluetooth.
    Ed
    I would say I notice a difference when roaming and when on sprint with the same signal. the roaming sounds choppy
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Well I traded my phone for another brand new phone and it sounds about the same. Maybe its just me, but I think my old 700p sounded clearer to me.
    It's way better than my old 650 & 700p.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    the 755p to me sounds much more clear than the 700p.
    also people on the other end say I sound loud and clear which is really good.
    diane
    I think it's much better than my 650. My wife is not complaining like she would before. Especially on my BT500.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Well I think its hard to believe I have two brand new phones that sound exactly the same. Maybe its because I always used volumecare on my old 650 and 700p. I remember without that they didn't sound too good.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Crystal. Far better than Q for sure....
    it's Greeeaaatttttt

Treo 755p.