Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    boxwave does have one out 2400 mAh...but.......hated that it sticks out the back and you need a new cover??? this is crazy...
    the 700P had a 2400 and didn't need to get bigger lmao....

please help....

ElectraSpan Extended Battery™ for Palm Treo 755p

Extend your Palm Treo 755p's use time with BoxWave's new ElectraSpan Extended Battery™! It is a high capacity rechargeable lithium ion (Li-Ion) battery that is specifically designed for your Palm Treo 755p. With up to 200% the use time of a standard battery, the ElectraSpan extended battery is the essential accessory for Palm Treo 755p users who can’t or don’t want to worry about missing a charge.

Stay active. Worry less. Buy the ElectraSpan extended battery by BoxWave.

Regular Price:
    $85.95

Web Special:
    $48.95

You Save:
    $37.00 (43%)

In Stock and Ready to Ship!

International Delivery Available

Volume Purchase Available (click here)

features

recommended accessories

Features:

High capacity rechargeable lithium ion (Li-Ion) battery for your Palm Treo 755p

Capacity: 2400 mAh (approx. 2x more capacity than the standard battery)

Includes a battery cover that is specifically designed for your Palm Treo 755p
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Linkage be nice.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/high...-755p_2704.htm

As of now, I think so. Remember, the 755p's battery well is a unique size. It take a while to get manufacturing up and running for another new configuration. And from the looks of it, it looks like it's a 680 battery door. Hmmmm...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    Linkage be nice.

As of now, I think so. Remember, the 755p's battery well is a unique size. It take a while to get manufacturing up and running for another new configuration. And from the looks of it, it looks like it's a 680 battery door. Hmmmm...
    Yeah, everyone needs to start from scratch to manufacture aftermarket batteries. Seidio has said they're working on one, and I'm sure other companies are as well. I just hope someone makes one with a decent jump in capacity (say 2400 mah) that will fit with the OEM battery cover.

Eeewwwww...

We need an OEM cover version.
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Yeah OEM cover, I will buy it NOW! but My battery lasts me from 6am to 8pm. Daily
    just give me a 2nd oem battery(same spec's capacity etc), and I will be happy, never cared for the humpback solutions
    Seidio plans to release the batteries for Treo 755 late this week.
    Extended, please at least the battery life like that of the 650 and no humpback too ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release the batteries for Treo 755 late this week.
    Can you give us any details about the battery? I'd like to know the capacity, talk time, and if it requires a special battery cover like the extended battery for the 680 and 750.
    Does the Palm battery charger work with the extended batteries or do they have to be charged in the Treo?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    hopefully we will get one 2400 with oem batter cover.....

it's the only way... lol

my 700p had a 2400 and did not need any "humpback" cover bs.... lmao
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    hopefully we will get one 2400 with oem batter cover.....

it's the only way... lol

my 700p had a 2400 and did not need any "humpback" cover bs.... lmao
    Yeah, but the 700p's OEM battery is thicker than the 755p's. Considering the 755's is somewhere between the 650/700p/700wx's and the 680/750's, I can see it going either way.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    my fingers are crossed...lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Mine too. I need a better battery, right now I refrain from doing the regular things I do on my treo, because I am afraid to run out of juice in the middle of the day.

Treo 755p.
    What we really need is some solar panels on the back to do a little trickle charge when it can. You read it here first. Patent Pending. (yeah i know about the fan thingy).
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
    Here's the ugly one we were waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Here's the ugly one we were waiting for.

That one was already posted. Now hopefully someone will put out a 2400 mah or higher battery that fits in the case as is.