1.    #1  
    So far I've got some programs to work after getting some updates or requesting them.

-Crash: didn't work but I got an update that works now.
    -Mundu: didn't work but I got a beta that works, but doesn't really work too well with pTunes and chatter in the background.
    -TomTom: If you get the latest version optimized for the 680 and download a Palm patch for the 755p it should work.

Now things that don't work still
    -Directory Assistance: Man.. I can't wait for an update for this app.

But for the most part everything works.

Al
    Al there is an update floating around for the 755p - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143808

Ben
    That version works just fine on my 755p the issues with not being able to dial have been fixed
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Al there is an update floating around for the 755p - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143808

Ben
    Awesome..!!
    I can't seem to successfully add to my contacts from the hacked version. Hopefully Mr. Whitt will be getting to this as quickly as he has addressed issues in the past. Great app!
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    -TomTom: If you get the latest version optimized for the 680 and download a Palm patch for the 755p it should work.
    Al, where did you get the patch for the 755p? I spent a great amount of time with both TomTom and Palm on the phone last week and could not get anywhere. The only thing I was able to do was to install the patch for the 680. Works pretty good. The only issue is that the 5-way works only for up and down, not left and right.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Profiles.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    PSSH will connect but the 5-way controller is not working. This makes it difficult to move the cursor.
    Obscura