Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone was kind enough to point me to a software that would allow me to launch my favorites from anywhere and an alarm program that uses my Mp3s as audio file, I know butler let's me do this but I was something different. thank you in advance.


    Treo 755p.
  2. #2  
    I like McPhling for launching favs. There will be a lot of people rushing to your rescue saying that its a system hog, but I haven't noticed a difference.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I like McPhling for launching favs. There will be a lot of people rushing to your rescue saying that its a system hog, but I haven't noticed a difference.
    Thank you, I will give it a try. thanks for your quick reply.


    Treo 755p.
  4. #4  
    I love ZLauncher for launching favs. But, it does so much more, too...

    And PalmaryClock for mp3 alarms.
    <br>
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    I love ZLauncher for launching favs. But, it does so much more, too...

    And PalmaryClock for mp3 alarms.
    Thank you very much for your help, I will give it a try.


    Treo 755p.
  6. #6  
    I use both ZLauncher and Launch-Anywhere (www.zztechs.com) and for the alarm thing, MobileClock (http://rmobile.ca/). Ben
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I use both ZLauncher and Launch-Anywhere (www.zztechs.com) and for the alarm thing, MobileClock (http://rmobile.ca/). Ben
    Thank you very much.


    Treo 755p.

Posting Permissions