Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    What ROM tool are there for the 755p to get rid of versamail altogether?
  2. #2  
    None at the moment. So we are stuck with Versamail and anything on ROM.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3. #3  
    Right now, no can do. But I imagine that you can still at least Obsfucate it (and any other things you want to hide).
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #4  
    I'm seeing lag time toggling in and out of Chatter. I know that with the 650 that lag was reduced when Versamail was removed.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    Right now, no can do. But I imagine that you can still at least Obsfucate it (and any other things you want to hide).
    Obsfucate has issues with the 755p and when you try and use it the program resets the device.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Obsfucate has issues with the 755p and when you try and use it the program resets the device.
    Booo. That sucks.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Obsfucate has issues with the 755p and when you try and use it the program resets the device.
    Even more bad news. So is there no solution to the lag times on the 755?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lexotreo View Post
    Even more bad news. So is there no solution to the lag times on the 755?
    I don't see the lag. I have about 95% of my apps that I used on my 650 installed and I have yet to see lag. It is much snappier than my 650.

Posting Permissions