Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone have this case, and if so, how is the fit, and quality?
    i have this case and its perfect i love it and so will you...
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbutcher View Post
    Does anyone have this case, and if so, how is the fit, and quality?
    i also have it, works really nice and comes with a free screen cover!!!
    Where can I get one?
    palm.com online or palm retail store...
    thanks i found it
    http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
    it looks great
    http://palm.imageg.net/graphics/prod...3627328reg.jpg
    i'm getting one. you also get a free 3-pack stylus ($14.99 value) with that order. sweet.
    Last edited by michelle; 05/27/2007 at 11:05 PM.
  7.    #7  
    That is why i asked, I had the seidio hard case for my 700p, it was nice, but did not last long, the fit in the holster was too loose, and it hit the ground. it died an ugly death, but the treo was fine. I guess it is worth the 27 dollar risk.
    i had the seidio hybrid case it was cool but the clip case palm has come up with is to cool never has my phone fell out or let alone hit the ground... go palm...
    OK, so how easy is it to open/close this air case, like to change batteries once per day? The Seidio tech recommended I NOT get their hybrid ultraslim case if I open/closed that often as this wears out the plastic notches that hold the two pieces of the case together...
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    its easy i take mine off quite often with no problem for cleaning reason and my cradle but i love this case...
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rushawnc View Post
    its easy i take mine off quite often with no problem for cleaning reason and my cradle but i love this case...
    I also have one and love it, however, I'm having problems removing it for cleaning, etc, RUSHWANC: how do you remove yours so easily? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCan View Post
    I also have one and love it, however, I'm having problems removing it for cleaning, etc, RUSHWANC: how do you remove yours so easily? Thanks
    with the phone facing up on the side of the phone i just stick my nail in that little groove and it un-snaps and do all the other corners the same way...
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Is the clear plastic as thin as the seidio or other similar cases?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I read somewhere that the Palm air case is twice as thick as the Seidio Clear case.
  15.    #15  
    My case arrived, I was not impressed, it is quite bulkier then the seidio case I had for my 700p, and the clear plastic scratched so easy just taking it in and out of the holster. With the seidio case, I would wear in on my belt, when a call came in, I could reach down and tilt the treo back while still in the holster, check my caller id , and still be able to hit ignore if needed, all while still in the holster. Overall I would rate this palm aircase, holster combo slightly behind the seidio in fit/finish, being a thicker plastic,it is probably more durable (except for the scratches) but I doubt either case would survive a drop from waist high onto a hard surface, that is how my siedio case ended it's life ( I think it was intentional, having to live life on a 700p)
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    So are their any durable clear cases which are thin like the seidio?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rushawnc View Post
    with the phone facing up on the side of the phone i just stick my nail in that little groove and it un-snaps and do all the other corners the same way...
    I must be slow, but which little groove are you referring to? Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCan View Post
    I must be slow, but which little groove are you referring to? Thanks for your patience.
    the ones on side of the case there are four in total surrounding the case
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbutcher View Post
    that is how my siedio case ended it's life ( I think it was intentional, having to live life on a 700p)
    thats hilarious.
    i got mine today too. it's...ok. it's a bit chunky and when in the holster, it seems almost impossible to remove with one hand...any suggestions?
    will post pics later...
    and i also think it seems almost impossible to remove as well. that sucker's stuck on there!!!
  20.    #20  
    Here are the pics of the seidio hybrid case, and the matching holster, the case is noticably thinner then the palm aircase, and the holster is A LOT more user friendly
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast