Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #22  
    ok, so your a WAY better photographer,JK
    heh, it's what i do

anyway, this holster definitely doesn't seem too friendly...
    I guess I'd have to actually see the case in person and use it, but I have trouble with covering a slip-resistant finish with smooth plastic *and* increasing the overall dimensions of the 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by rushawnc View Post
    with the phone facing up on the side of the phone i just stick my nail in that little groove and it un-snaps and do all the other corners the same way...
    what about for those of us who don't have nails i need to be able to remove this thing every once in a while, like when i remove the battery...
    Last edited by michelle; 06/06/2007 at 12:25 AM.
  5.    #26  
    who's hands are in your pics? if those are not nails to you, I am scared
    those are mine. ok fine, let me rephrase. what about for those of us who don't have nails to use as screwdrivers. what then?!
  7.    #28  
    I have not had to yank the battery one time on this treo, So hopefully it is not something you have to do on a regular basis, but there are plastic prying tools, you could probably keep one in your purse
    where can one get a plastic prying tool?...
    Nice pictures, but seriously that long nail gives me creeps.... Another thing with this bulky case is, what was the purpose of getting a slimmer Treo? So you can make it look fatter with a huge case? Am I missing something here?

Al
  10.    #31  
    here is one, but you can find similar products everywhere http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/1050...case-tool.html

as for the thicker case, I am a contractor, i need more protection for my treo during the workday, so i use the hard case in a curdura nylon pouch, when I am not working, I use the hard holster, or just a plain leather pouch
    meh. you have a point treolo. whoever wants to buy my case, PM me!!!

Dang that is alarming.

JK
    Nice pics though
    guys, how do i pry this thing off?!?!?! aaaah!!!!!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Yea, im not really impressed with the case either... I hope palm will make a holster to use for just the phone... the air case is also slippery compared to the treo itself... ebay here i come
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    guys, how do i pry this thing off?!?!?! aaaah!!!!!
    Plastic fork or plastic knife from the cafeteria.

Seriously.

If you have one of those orangle peeler thingies, that would work too (probably better).

Tom
    thanks tom. i did it. i don't think i want to put it back on again lol. time to ebay...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    ^^ ebay for me as well.. lol
    wow so this case isn't for everyone? hmm i wanted to order one too. i guess i'll just go the ebay route and buy one for 0.99. my 755 is naked and i got one tiny nick on it. i have no idea when it happened either. i think because most of my purses are soft and that when i set it down the treo must have hit something. it's not bad though and i'm sure no one notices it but i swear it's staring at me!
    diane
    girl, the case is ok. it's taking it out of the holster that sucks. and for that matter, taking it out altogether is a pain in the @ss!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast