Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I have spotty coverage around my work area. I was able to force my Razr into Roam Only network. My phone would go onto Verizon's network and let me receive calls when I had spotty to no coverage.

However I have been looking on the 755p and can not find the option. I look in Prefs and didn't see a way to force this mode. I found a patch for the 650 and do you think the 755p will need a patch?
    Go into the Phone App and then in the drop-down menus there should be an area to force Roaming.
    In the phone app, select the Roaming Preferences menu. Under Network Selection, choose Roaming networks only.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    How do you get to the Phone App area. Sorry this is my first Palm device and I don't see it. I see the area for Prefs for preferences then click on Network and only see PowerVision and Sprint Provisioning for the selections.

Am I looking at the wrong application?
    Quote Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
    How do you get to the Phone App area. Sorry this is my first Palm device and I don't see it. I see the area for Prefs for preferences then click on Network and only see PowerVision and Sprint Provisioning for the selections.Am I looking at the wrong application?
    When you're looking at the phone's dial screen (to make a call) hit the menu button (the lowest right button on the keyboard). A drop down menu will come up...use the stylus and select options and then Roaming Preferences then use the drop down arrow under Network to select the option you want.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    THANK YOU guys for your help!!