Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yes! i actually emailed mundu support and they sent me the new release and it now works fine...
    ok what is the advantage of this versus Toccer? i know Toccer is pretty bare bones but it's quick and receives/sends IMs quick too. i tried this new Mundu version and it takes at least 10 seconds for the other party to get my IM...

enable me please.

p.s. what is cross referencing?
  3. db2
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Toccer only works with AOL, not MSN.
    that's ok since i only use AOL anyway. i know there are file sharing options on Mundu, group chat, etc. but those are really bells and whistles.

so, before i fork over the fee for this app, could someone convince me that i should choose this over toccer which is free and works faster?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    so, before i fork over the fee for this app, could someone convince me that i should choose this over toccer which is free and works faster?
    Not sure if it happens for anyone else, but with Toccer I left it on one night (plugged in) and found that it logged me in and out every 10 minutes or so until I turned off the app in the morning. According to their web page they are currently looking into a fix for the bug.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I am getting disconnected as well via MSN messenger. Anyone else find a fix for that? Any Mundu devs on that I can work with to troubleshoot the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radnor View Post
    Here's what I received from Mundu support when I emailed them -- it's not a beta, but an updated build with the 755p's ID in it -- so here's the file for anyone else who needs the updated build.
    The above (with the prc attachment) was posted 05/28/2007, 07:31 AM. If I download from Mundu directly today, how can I tell if I have the newest one for my 755p?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    The above (with the prc attachment) was posted 05/28/2007, 07:31 AM. If I download from Mundu directly today, how can I tell if I have the newest one for my 755p?
    You will know if is the latest or not when you install. If is the old version you will get the "This device is not supported" message. If is the latest then you will not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
    You will know if is the latest or not when you install. If is the old version you will get the "This device is not supported" message. If is the latest then you will not.
    so I downloaded the one from Mundu's site at 5:35pm Pacific Time today...and found after installing that it does not work with the 755p. So as of that time, they haven't posted the one that was attached to this thread earlier.
    It is under beta testing.

Al
    I been using Mundu for a week and I bought it on their web site (May 28, 2007) and it has alway worked perfectly on my 755p.

I downloaded mundu IM v4 from http://messenger.mundu.com/downloads
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Here is my problem, I try to register my copy, & it tells me invalid. I used it on my 700p, upgraded to a 755p...so I emailed them(lifetime license)& no response from them
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you still have your 700p, you need to to Mundu there, and click "migrate device" to deactivate the license on your 700p. IF you have already gotten rid of it, sorry.
    hey if anyone can email me the file or link i would appreciate it.. briancuasito@gmail.com
    Geez...its gone! Sucks...thanks for the info.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I deactivated my 650 before "migrating". I contacted Mundu and they deactivated it for me and sent a new registration code.
    slorandy, good to hear...now I just got to wait, to hear from them.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Did you hear back from Mundu? I exchanged my blue 755p for a burgundy one, but forgot to migrate my Mundu app before returning the phone. Now I'm unable to activate my Mundu license on the burgundy 755p.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    slorandy, good to hear...now I just got to wait, to hear from them.
    NO, I've sent a few emails asking for help & I get nothing from them! Great customer service, Mundu.....

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    FWIW I received a reply from Mundu tonight (sent them the email last night via the website and then this morning to imsupport@mundu.com). I received a new activation code.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast