1.    #1  
    I've had my 755 for about a week now. Since then, I've had to perform 1 soft reset to get my side volume buttons working. I'm new to treos so I don't plan on having too many applications. I'm currently on the 3 day trial for Mobile Voice Control and thought it was a pretty cool feature but slow. I might try Voice Dial by Voice Signal and see if thats any better.

So far, I'm very pleased with my purchase of this phone. My main concern are the handset sounds; ringtones, alerts,etc. The loudest ringtone I have is the "Treo". All musical ones (no mp3s) aren't very loud at all. I was wondering if anyone is using the latest and current version of Volumecare on their 755? I did a search and saw that the prior version had some issues with 755s.
    jeff just came out withh new version 5.62.

check out the Jeff Gibson thread in the forums (make of VC)
    does volume care also boost volume of your bluetooth headset?
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by red2669 View Post
    unfortunately not
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by red2669 View Post
    But you really shouldn't need to boost the volume of your handset. I find that when the Treo's volume is set to high and the headset is set to high, it's more than loud enough. Must that you have a quiet headset then. Do you happen to have a motorola by any chance?
  6.    #6  
    [QUOTE=trim81;1266459]jeff just came out withh new version 5.62.

check out the Jeff Gibson thread in the forums (make of VC)[/QUOTE

Thanks Trim81, but thats the first thing I did was to check on the past threads of VC. I was hoping for someone who is using the current version of VC with their 755 to give a quick opinion.
    [QUOTE=ejdiego;1266838]
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    jeff just came out withh new version 5.62.

check out the Jeff Gibson thread in the forums (make of VC)[/QUOTE

Thanks Trim81, but thats the first thing I did was to check on the past threads of VC. I was hoping for someone who is using the current version of VC with their 755 to give a quick opinion.
    jeff sent me the new version on monday it seems to be woking fine . I have the 755p it boost everything . pocket tunes is real loud just wish he (jeff) could make the mic a little louder it would be great
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  8.    #8  
    [QUOTE=comedytreogirl;1266859]
    Quote Originally Posted by ejdiego View Post

jeff sent me the new version on monday it seems to be woking fine . I have the 755p it boost everything . pocket tunes is real loud just wish he (jeff) could make the mic a little louder it would be great
    Thank you Comedytreogirl! I'm going to install it after Memorial day!