1.    #1  
    Does anybody have any idea how to sync a Palm OS device (treo 700p in my case) with the built-in Vista applications Windows Calendar and Windows Contacts.

If you know how to do this, please help.
    PS I am not talking about syncing with Outlook, I'm talking about the two out of the box free apps that come with Vista.

Thanks
    Beblawi
    Not possible. It may be the reason for delay in a Vista compatible Version. Possibly they are going to include this feature, but I doubt it.
    betcha the wm devices have no problem....looks like they are nice apps.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Not possible. It may be the reason for delay in a Vista compatible Version. Possibly they are going to include this feature, but I doubt it.
    Do you mean 'delay' in a Vista compatible Palm Desktop version?
    I thought that version 4.1.4e will sync with Palm Desktop and/or Outlook but the only thing is installing apps, for which someone has kindly provided an alternative method (I believe it is an app simply called Palm Vista Installer, which costs $$ but I think it is like $10)
    Beblawi
    I think thats what they mean. Hopefully it will allow syncing to the built in calendar and contacts of vista.
    Quote Originally Posted by beblawi View Post
    Do you mean 'delay' in a Vista compatible Palm Desktop version?
    I thought that version 4.1.4e will sync with Palm Desktop and/or Outlook but the only thing is installing apps, for which someone has kindly provided an alternative method (I believe it is an app simply called Palm Vista Installer, which costs $$ but I think it is like $10)
    I mean Vista Certified. I currently use Version 4.2 with Vista just fine sync and install.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I mean Vista Certified. I currently use Version 4.2 with Vista just fine sync and install.
    How are you syncing and installing just fine? I can't use anything but the vista simple installer to work on my machine?
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    I associated the .prc files to open with Palm Insall tool Application.