1.    #1  
    As FuManChuu noted on another thread, Rick (no not me) has fixed his DA program to work completely on the 755p. When starting the program the first time it says to feel free to share the program. As this is a free program to begin with I am posting the fix .prc but asking you all to be sure you go to Rick's web site and make a donation. I've done it three times through the years of upgrades he's done and still think it's the best program you can get.

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Awesome, just installed it. Thanks!
    I started out with LauncherX working normally (programmed home button with Butler), other than not being able to jump between tabs. Suddenly that all changed. LauncherX not causes a soft reset 100% of the time. I've had to revert to the default Application program. Hopefully someone will sort this out.
    I downloaded the attached file but its not a prc file? its a php file...so, no go there...i then went to his website and downloaded it there but it must not be the updated version as it wasn't fully functional on the 755p....thoughts?

Ken
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    The file attachment works for me - try clearing your cache? Or use a different browser?
    Clearing the cache is closer to being the answer. Ben
    whenever I d/l a file from this site to a 650 it always comes across with a filename of attachment.php. always have to remember to rename it properly so the next d/l from here doesn't overwrite the last.
    Hooray! It works!! I installed the 755p beta of DA from the attached .prc file on this post, and the dialing function now works correctly when doing a business lookup!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Is this new 755p beta also backwards compatible for the 700p or is it only for the 755?

Don't want to fix my Treo if it ain't broken!
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefBragg View Post
    Is this new 755p beta also backwards compatible for the 700p or is it only for the 755?
    Don't want to fix my Treo if it ain't broken!
    This fixed the problem that 755 owners were having using their five-way as well as the stylus on the dial button. I can't see anything different in the program so if you have one that works, why fix it?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Exactly what I was thinking... just did not know what was fixed on the new prc version....

Thanks Rick!
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
    Thanks, Rick, I was already experiencing "separation anxiety" by not having this useful app on my 755.

Great job!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enchilada88 View Post
    Thanks, Rick, I was already experiencing "separation anxiety" by not having this useful app on my 755.

Great job!
    ME too. DA works fine with the 755p now. The 5 way control has returned.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ