View Poll Results: Ultrasoft Money or Pocket Money?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use Ultrasoft Money. It's better.

21 72.41%
  • Use Pocket Money. It's better.

4 13.79%
  • Other (please say what below)

4 13.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And I forgot to register my vote. I have used Ultrasoft Money for a while and love it. Syncs perfectly though it slows the process quite a bit.
    I'm a long-time MS Money user (since MS gave it away for free in v1.0 about 10 years ago). Ultrasoft Money is, as far as I could tell when I bought it, the only real app that would sync w/ MS Money. Yeah, it's pricey, but I bit the bullet, paid the piper, and haven't looked back since. I have never tried Ultrasoft for support, but they do a good job of providing free upgrades if you buy right before a new release, and of letting you know about patches and stuff.

I use MS Money to import all the transactions from the various financial institutions and NEVER have to enter a transaction by hand. (MS Money 2001 is so slick, it will intercept my bank's web page as I'm downloading account activity to a file and suck it into MS Money...prompting me to select the account I want to import the data into...too cool.) Then I use Ultrasoft Money and my Visor to classify transactions before I reconcile. I like Ultrasoft's UI for picking the category and subcategory, but why enter transactions by hand when MS Money will import them for you?

Just my $.02.
    I am an ultrasoft user...

works fine... and dandy here... I like it...

as far as support... there is a user group in the newsgroups... if you look for it ... there is some helpful things there....
    Austin, Texas
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12