Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hi guys, new Treo owner here...

Has anyone tried to install the free Astraware Sudoku that you get when you sign up for the MyPalm site? I've successfully downloaded the MyTreo Software app but when it attempts to download the Sudoku app, about 50% through the Treo reboots.

It downloads some pieces of it because I can see some Astraware Sudoku files in Filez, but no application appears on the Launcher.

Anyone have success with this one? Perhaps I need to do a hard reset and try again before any other apps are installed.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I got it first time without a problem. Went through the whole registration process without a hitch.

Does the Palm Software app installs succesfully? You need that in order to get Sudoku.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    i cant download Solitaire from the MyTreo app. it attempts...but just cancels out after a while.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    I got it first time without a problem. Went through the whole registration process without a hitch.

Does the Palm Software app installs succesfully? You need that in order to get Sudoku.

Yes, the MyPalm Software app (with the orange bag icon) installs without a hitch. It's the download of the Sudoku app that bombs 50% through.

I'm going to try a hard reset and try it immediately afterward.