1.    #1  
    this is my first treo issue since I got it back in august......

since last night after an autosync took place.....i clicked the versamail icon and MY PHONE RESET....so I pushed the reset button in the back..and that didn't fix it either....and so now versamail syncs fine..it tells me 4 new email messages....but...wen I click the versa icon it keeps reseting....how do I make it stop resetting without losing all my emails???
    Quote Originally Posted by dezicartel View Post
    this is my first treo issue since I got it back in august......

since last night after an autosync took place.....i clicked the versamail icon and MY PHONE RESET....so I pushed the reset button in the back..and that didn't fix it either....and so now versamail syncs fine..it tells me 4 new email messages....but...wen I click the versa icon it keeps reseting....how do I make it stop resetting without losing all my emails???
    Call Tech Support... have them try the 5 lame attempts to fix it and then do a hard reset loosing all of your data...
    sounds like you have a corrupted email or email attachment. Hopefully you've backed things up....where is your email coming from? Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo....no matter where, the original emails should be accessible....