Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I user versamail and haven't experienced a lag.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    For those people having a slow startup of Browser try this trick that worked on the Treo 600.

In Browser go to Options -> Preferences -> Advanced -> and Clear Cookies.

I used to do this on my old Treo 600. I'm guessing that Browser does a lot of processing on the Cookies when it starts up and if your Cookies cache gets bigger the delay gets longer and longer.

My 755p is running very fast right now. I have only had it for 5 days now and my Cookies cache size is only 3K so far.

If this tip solves some of your Browser lag problems please reply back.

Rich
    My lag on Blazer has increased, even after clearing cookies. It takes between 10 to 30 seconds to load. Other than this the phone is awesome.
    I had a lag with VersaMail so bad, that I stopped using it. And this was before I put anything else on the device. The Blazer would take for ever to launch and exit. The device reboot many time during loading of a page or closing Blazer. I had to delete the Saved Pref File because my MiniSD card could not be seen until I did. I'll have to see if the Blazer issue is gone now that I deleted the Saved Pref file.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123