1.    #1  
    Folks,

Palm just released a new patch for T680 yesterday. I know it's early but if there is anybody who has installed the patch - can you post know how it helps especially on the battery issue? I have been wanting to get my hands on T680 but have been put off by the battery problem.

Many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    Folks,

Palm just released a new patch for T680 yesterday. I know it's early but if there is anybody who has installed the patch - can you post know how it helps especially on the battery issue? I have been wanting to get my hands on T680 but have been put off by the battery problem.

Many thanks!
    Generally most feedback has been good :
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=143680
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=143131
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hey Dolphin, sorry my crystal ball is broken, so can't tell ya. Why don't you just try and leave a feeback?
    Treo Maniac?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoluv View Post
    Hey Dolphin, sorry my crystal ball is broken, so can't tell ya. Why don't you just try and leave a feeback?

Becasue he does not own a 680 would be a good reason
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I bought a second Seidio battery because I could not make it thru a full day without charging (due to my heavy usage). I did the update and put a fresh battery in at 9am this morning. 12 hours later and I have 87% - haven't really used it due to the holiday, but this is pretty impressive compared to what I remember.

I will report back tomorrow with respect to heavy use...