1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have been a rabid Chattermail fan for a while now. Over a year anyway.

My company just migrated to Office 2007, and I just bought Documents to Go v10 to support reading the files.

Unfortunately there appears to be a bug in Chatter where the MIME type of an Office 2007 attachment is not recognized and the attachment is stripped. I have been informed there is nothing I can do, though Marc will graciously give me a refund.

I have found that either renaming the file from ".docx" to ".doc", or ZIPing the file will fix the issue- but the problem lies with people sending ME the attachments.

I looked at Snappermail, and I'm not impressed. I have yet to find a Palm email client that matches Chatter!

I'm looking for:

1. IMAP support
    2. SSL support (for IMAP and SMTP)
    3. BACKGROUND receive!!
    4. IDLE / PUSH email support
    5. .... Office 2007 attachment support!

Are there any viable clients? Please help me!

I was so excited because Garmin's latest release of Mobile XT allows me to do GPS navigation AND check email!

Thanks,

~Mike
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Don't double post.

Ask people send you normal docs, not the buggy brand new 2k7 format.
    Nice. Have been using 'new' Office products for months and only issue I have is Chatteremail. We have to face the fact that with no new development, we will soon need a viable alternative to the aging, slowing becoming outdated, Chatter product.
    Charliec