1.    #1  
    I almost never have my phone ringer on. With my 655, I could have it on vibrate (toggling the ringer switch on the top of the phone) and still use speakerphone. With the 755, if I want to use speakerphone, I have to toggle that switch so the ringer is on. I also have to do this if I want streaming audio to play through my speakerphone.

Is there a way to fix this so I can use the speakerphone without turning the ringer on?
  2. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Ugh, that's kind of annoying, and I'm usually all for anything that keeps my device silent when I tell it to be. Is it a hardware thing, that the speaker won't work at all when the switch is thrown?
    Yup, it's a hardware thing. The 650 worked the same way, which is why I find it odd that the original poster could use speakerphone with that switch off.

Tom
  4. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    Yup, it's a hardware thing. The 650 worked the same way, which is why I find it odd that the original poster could use speakerphone with that switch off.

Tom
    When I first read this thread I checked my 650 and I indeed can use the speakerphone with the ringer off. However, other apps that produce audio out of the back speaker, such as pTunes generally will not work, which I think is as it should be (although a user-defined setting for that would be best).