1.    #1  
    OK, so I'm in the process of installing Java on my 755p and I remember there were a few tricks that we needed to follow to get this thing installed. I remember seeing a thread about this for the 650, but I can't find it. Anybody remembers or know the steps.

Thanks,

Al
    I just installed the 2 files that were made for the 650 on the 650 then the 700 and now the 755 with no issues or special steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    OK, so I'm in the process of installing Java on my 755p and I remember there were a few tricks that we needed to follow to get this thing installed. I remember seeing a thread about this for the 650, but I can't find it. Anybody remembers or know the steps.

Thanks,

Al
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130076
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I just installed the 2 files that were made for the 650 on the 650 then the 700 and now the 755 with no issues or special steps.
    What do you mean by 2 files? I think there are like 7 files that need to be installed. Or am I wrong?

Al
    the version I have has about 20 files but they are for different languages. I only install the app and the EnUs language. I can email it to ya if you like. Its the 650 version.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    the version I have has about 20 files but they are for different languages. I only install the app and the EnUs language. I can email it to ya if you like. Its the 650 version.
    I got this message that states my java sucks I need upgrade when I was browsing internet. Pleasse let me know what are the steps to set up java on my new 755p. Really appreciated

thanks in advance