1.    #1  
    I left Verizon 700wx for a SERO 755P. I'm reading up on things now and I'm wondering if I'm going to be unhappy with it. My last Palm was an older IIIC unit. I'm was only moderately happy with the 700wx. It seemed to have some wierd querks to it. Although I got use to some of them with time.

Any thoughts?
    No PDA phone is perfect and its more of a personal preference. The 700wx and the 755p are both great phones and you should be happy with either one. The palmOS phones have less of a learning curve than the Windows Mobile ones. I personally prefer the Windows Mobile phone, but I enjoyed my 650 and 700p when I had them for the most part.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Well I didn't expect perfect really. Just not so goofy. Although the more I use it the more I get use to it. I have to think the Palm OS will be more straight forward to use. Also isn't there more apps for Palm? Not that I plan to use many, but the weather thing I put on this one is pretty cool.

Hey...another question. If I get this 755P and find out I'd rather have the 700wx like I have with VZW and ask to exchange it will they send me a new 700wx or a refurbed unit?
    Last edited by gpshemi; 05/24/2007 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
    I left Verizon 700wx for a SERO 755P. I'm reading up on things now and I'm wondering if I'm going to be unhappy with it. My last Palm was an older IIIC unit. I'm was only moderately happy with the 700wx. It seemed to have some wierd querks to it. Although I got use to some of them with time.
    Any thoughts?
    Yea, for the money you're saving each month on the SERO plan compared to Verizon's with internet you should be jumping for joy.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    It came in last night. So far so good. The phone works better at my house, and at work. So now if it works up north it's a win win. The 755P is alot easier to use in my mind. I was getting use to the quirks of the 700WX, but that dialup error I kept getting was annoying. Also I wasn't getting highspeed except for at work. Which was pointless. The SPCS appears to have better coverage around here. Which equates to faster browsing in Blazer. So far...very very happy with the choice. I think I'll get another one for the wife.