Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    This probably isn't specifically a Treo thing, but I figured I'd post anyway to see if anybody else has faced this.

To reply to a mail using my yahoo mail from my Treo I enter the text in the text box which pops up. Fine. BUT when I go back to the mail to send it, if I don't click "send" within maybe 2 seconds, it AUTOMATICALLY cancels out the mail. I don't always get to it fast enough and thus lose all the text - I've now got into the habit of copying the text before I leave the popup box so I can recover it and try again.

Has anybody else had this happen? And if so, is there a workaround? It's very strange.....!!

Thanks!
    Is this the app or the website portal?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Er.... I access all my yahoo email via the website portal - on my computer and on the Treo - so I guess it's the mobile version of the web client.

I did discover that if I use the beta for the "new" mobile yahoo the "quick reply" feature lets me send normally,but I still would love to know what's up with the auto cancel. I seem to recall that it DIDN'T do this the first few times I used it; it's only been in the last week or so I've noticed it.