1.    #1  
    I've had the 650 and 700p, neither of which showed the battery icon on my Prius handsfree display. But now the 755p does...the connection is also lightning fast with better outbound sound quality. The little details make this much better!
    I have a Prius and a treo 680. I have the battery icon but I don't get caller id? Does caller id work for you?

Also, I've posted a thread on the bluetooth forum with my problem of using the AUX jack on my Prius with my bluetooth handsfree. If I'm listening to music using the AUX jack, my Treo won't send incoming calls to the Prius Bluetooth. Have you ever experienced this?
    I have a Lexus GS450h (Lexus version of prius) and have a 700P... I have the same problem with Battery Indicator and Caller ID (which always shows the last person YOU called, not the person calling you)... Have these been fixed on the 755p?

And does the phone book and calender also sync? Or must you still use the "Workaround"/hack?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    My Infiniti does the same, shows the previous number of who called.
    did that with my 700p and does it with my 755p.
    It DID work ok with my 650.

I heard that it was done intentionally, as a safety issue. (Do not ask me why, it makes no sense in the world) It's worse to have to look for the phone rather than the nav screen.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Heat00,
    Yup... Aggravating as all ---- I don't think the caller ID is a safety feature... But the "Safety Features" are a pain... Once my car is doing more than 5mph I can't lookup contacts on the nav -- Only speed dials or voice commands... But I can look them up on my tiny little treo screen.. how is that safer?!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    its funny how they think.
    My Acura would give me full function of phone lookups and everything else, and Infiniti does not.
    Guess they had a better team of lawyers. lmao
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    I am with you guys, I am having trouble syncing this to my is350 lexus. it doesn't want to recognize it at all. it's weird, it worked fine with the 700p. I am getting the phone exchange, eventhough I don't think it has anything to do with the phone.

Treo 755p.
    I have used BT with my 650 on my 2007 Sienna. No caller ID or Battery. With the 755P, the caller ID works correctly, and the Battery does as well. However there are a couple of new issues that have cropped up. Now the BT drops the phone sometimes, and of course you can't reconnect until you stop the car! Another annoyance is that with the 650, if I stopped the car and got out to pump gas, or go into a store, I could push the soft button to take the phone off of speakerphone and continue my conversation. With the 755, if I try the same thing, I can't hear anything the other party is saying any more. Furthermore if I hang up and dial again, I still can't hear a thing. The only way to get it working again is to pull the battery and reset the phone. Weird!