Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    lol

I guess I was wrong, some of my 3rd party apps must have been messing up the 755p...

so back to basics, just contacts & calander etc are in.

How do I get the favorites & call log back in at least?

I'm guessing I go to the palm backup file and click on the items I want it.. just don't know what they're called.

please help.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    lol

I guess I was wrong, some of my 3rd party apps must have been messing up the 755p...

so back to basics, just contacts & calander etc are in.

How do I get the favorites & call log back in at least?

I'm guessing I go to the palm backup file and click on the items I want it.. just don't know what they're called.

please help.
    Not too sure about moving over the call log- I've had no success finding how to do that for my 755P.

You can just beam over your favorites using Blazer from your old device (assuming you have an older Treo?). It's a pain if you have a lot of favorites, but works like a charm.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    oops.. too late for that... lmao.. already did a hard reset on old device because I sold it already ..

I did find what I needed though, I did make a copy of the old Palm backup folder and figured out the files I needed:

phonecalldb, phonefavorites2db, and savedpreferences.
    So far I think that is all I need to at least start working.

good thing I listened to you all and made a copy of the palm backup folder somewhere else..... real good thing...
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    I would give it a go if you are upgrading from a 700p and see what happens; though I have yet been successful in importing the savedpreferences file without a bunch of resulting work.

Ben