1.    #1  
    My palm TX has died, and I currently use a blackberry, and I am thinking about dumping getting the 680 and just have one device. My question, can you view the calendar while you are talking on the phone? If not this will not work very well for me.
    Yes you can anything while on the phone. A headset comes in handy for this
    Using a BT headset increases the utility on the Treo dramatically.
    I find myself using my Treo more & my laptop less.
    Good Luck.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Speakerphone works too.. That's what I usually wind up doing. Often I am putting in spoken phone numbers more than anything, but occasionally a calendar entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Speakerphone works too.. That's what I usually wind up doing. Often I am putting in spoken phone numbers more than anything, but occasionally a calendar entry.
    Yeah the speakerphone saved me many times before I got the BT headset. I hated carrying around my wired headset.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Yeah the speakerphone saved me many times before I got the BT headset. I hated carrying around my wired headset.
    Good Luck
    My daughter seems to have EATEN my bluetooth headset speaker... So.. I'll be using speakerphone I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    My daughter seems to have EATEN my bluetooth headset speaker... So.. I'll be using speakerphone I suppose.
    khaytsus,
    If your Avatar is a picture of your daughter, then I would let her do what ever she wants.
    You should be proud.
    Good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    khaytsus,
    If your Avatar is a picture of your daughter, then I would let her do what ever she wants.
    You should be proud.
    Good luck
    Nah, that came in the picture frame ;-)

Yeah, that's her.. Although quite a bit older now, she's 20 months now. i think she's 4-5m in that picture.