Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AMVMommy View Post
    I got the Easter Egg to show up on my 650 using the instructions above (Thanks!), but once that is on is that when the taxi starts showing up? I've had my 650 for a couple of years and have never seen the taxi. It sounds like fun!
    It could take an hour, a day, a week or a month to see the taxi. That's what makes you laugh -- it shows up when you are least suspecting it.
    Sweet! I just got my egg to show. We will see how long before the taxi appears.
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    Wow! Great instructions T|Cers. I got the egg on the first try (haven't had it since the 600 days). I stared at it for a minute before touching it and then.......soft reset. Figures.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    The Easter egg adds functionality to your treo. Look at the Blazer dropdown under "file" you now have, "copy page to memo". Careful a page can fill a bunch of memos.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
    The Easter egg adds functionality to your treo. Look at the Blazer dropdown under "file" you now have, "copy page to memo". Careful a page can fill a bunch of memos.
    Are you saying that it showed up after you activated the easter egg? That would be a cool feature to come along with the taxi.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Confirmed this added functionality as well!! Still haven't see the taxi though!
    I just activated my Easter egg. But I don't see the functionality you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    You don't "get the taxi to come up", the taxi appears randomly. You can see what it looks like by using the .prc in the message earlier in the thread.
    Ok thanx! I was going by what a previous poster said along with sites when I googled the palm taxi. It said once the egg is enabled you can go to memo and either do page down and draw a line from center to left or just start typing to get it. I guess I will just have to be patient.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    I guess I will just have to be patient.
    If you go to post #5 you can install the .prc file I posted. It installs a program called "Taxi Taxi". When you start the program all it does is have the taxi go across your screen as it does randomly with the easter egg, only this time, when you want it.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Can someone post a pic of the new functionality?

Thanks,

Rick
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12