1.    #1  
    New version with great new features: http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer/

What's new:
    Network Services

FTP access is realized via FTP Connections dialog and the FTP node in the tree.
    FTP node works just as another card, i.e. you can copy, delete, view remote files. (etc.)
    Download File menu option enables http downloads.
    Resco Updates menu option offers handheld access to Resco downloads.
    For additional network options see the General Options dialog.

RAM analyzer
    RAM icon view is replaced by a structured folder view with the databases sorted into reasonably defined folders. The sorting relies on CreatorID's, associations and other techniques.
    Ideal tool for PDA cleaning.
    Note that

Folders can be expanded/collapsed via main menu.
    The two RAM views are toggled via button in the bottom right corner.

GUI

Optional address bar at the top.
    Icon view with small icons uses 2-column format. (Space-efficient arrangment.)
    Many dialogs redesigned, most noticeably General Options and Backup commands.

Other news

Favorites allow for bookmarking of frequently visited pages. The users can select a hotkey for fast access to the favorite pages.
    Number of fixes and improvements.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    This is an incredible file manger but it could be so much more.. if they could just make it a full fledged launcher with skins and anywhere launching abilities, this could be any all- in- one app that could de-throne zlauncher
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    No offense but I prefer that it stay a file manager. You start throwing in skins and launcher-features you start adding on unneeded bloat. Although, the ability to launch programs would be nice.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    No offense but I prefer that it stay a file manager. You start throwing in skins and launcher-features you start adding on unneeded bloat. Although, the ability to launch programs would be nice.
    Umm...You can launch programs from it.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It is if you purchased it within the last year. Half price (I think), if not.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry