1.    #1  
    Everytime my VDX auto-shuts off with FAFilemover running, the thing freezes and I have to do a soft-reset. What's up? I don't want to have to use always on every time I move a file to the cf card!
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Everytime my VDX auto-shuts off with FAFilemover running, the thing freezes and I have to do a soft-reset. What's up? I don't want to have to use always on every time I move a file to the cf card!
    Assuming you are running a recent version of FAFileMover (1.1.7 or the new 1.2.0 release), the problem is most likely the result of an incompatible hack or third-party app launcher. Try the following test, press the soft-reset switch on the back of your Visor while holding down the "up" button. This will restart the Visor with all hacks and OS extensions disabled. Then run FAFileMover from the standard PalmOS launcher and wait for your Visor to auto power off. If it still has problems, contact Kopsis tech support at support@kopsisengineering.com so we can get some more info.

BTW - to restore your Visor to its normal state with Hacks and OS extensions enabled, do a normal soft-reset.
    <ul><li>Dave Kessler<br>President - Kopsis, Inc.</li></ul>
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by dkessler
    Assuming you are running a recent version of FAFileMover (1.1.7 or the new 1.2.0 release), the problem is most likely the result of an incompatible hack or third-party app launcher
    Nope wasn't a hack, but I was running something like 1.0.1, the new version fixed it!

Thanks for the help!!!