Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    where is the nfl mobile app that is included on the phone, I cant seem to find it anywhere
  2. #2  
    I tried texting NFL to 7777 and it said it wasn't available for my devie, so I beamed it over from my 700P
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleenlv View Post
    I tried texting NFL to 7777 and it said it wasn't available for my devie, so I beamed it over from my 700P
    any chance you can attach the file???
  4. #4  
    Here you are - let me know if it works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5. dbett's Avatar
    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleenlv View Post
    Here you are - let me know if it works for you.
    Very cool of you to post this.

    But I loaded it up, and all it looks to do is open Blazer to a website. To test it, I uninstalled the program and am still able to access the website just fine.

    The address is:

    http://nfl.mspot.com/NFL4/html/web5.php

    Maybe I'm missing something...
    Last edited by dbett; 05/22/2007 at 05:02 PM.
  6. dbett's Avatar
    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #6  
    Btw, if you try and watch the Player Profile videos under the Draft section with the standalone version of Kinoma installed, you will get a "Network Error."



    Will see if maybe I can convert my stand alone Kinoma purchase into an upgrade for the embedded version of Kinoma.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    Very cool of you to post this.

    But I loaded it up, and all it looks to do is open Blazer to a website. To test it, I uninstalled the program and am still able to access the website just fine.

    The address is:

    http://nfl.mspot.com/NFL4/html/web5.php

    Maybe I'm missing something...
    i got a 'not found' error with that address
    Last edited by RawisTheGameHhH; 05/22/2007 at 10:34 PM.
  8. #8  
    It's located in the program named Sprint TV. It's in the communications catagory of your palm programs, and yes it seems to be web based but uses it's own browser.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    It's located in the program named Sprint TV. It's in the communications catagory of your palm programs, and yes it seems to be web based but uses it's own browser.
    ummm where? when i open sprint tv; i dont have anything called communications; sorry for being a noob, please help
    Last edited by RawisTheGameHhH; 05/23/2007 at 07:14 AM.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    ummm where? when i open sprint tv; i dont have anything called communications; sorry for being a noob, please help
    It's Sprint TV IN the communications folder (or just go to where it says All on your Palm program screen).
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  11. dbett's Avatar
    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    i got a 'not found' error with that address
    I had the incorrect address originally (an extra "s" in mspot).

    If you try it on a PC, you get a page that says:

    You are not authorized to run Sprint NFL Mobile.
    But on a Sprint phone (Power Vision is also required), it will take you to the Sprint NFL page.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    It's Sprint TV IN the communications folder (or just go to where it says All on your Palm program screen).
    ok, from my home screen i have all selected at the top of the screen displaying all of my apps, then i click on sprint tv, it loads up and i have no communications folder; in fact i dont see a communications folder anywhere
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    I had the incorrect address originally (an extra "s" in mspot).

    If you try it on a PC, you get a page that says:



    But on a Sprint phone (Power Vision is also required), it will take you to the Sprint NFL page.
    i have a 20 dollar power vision plan and the page still doesnt load on my phone
  14. dbett's Avatar
    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    It's located in the program named Sprint TV. It's in the communications catagory of your palm programs, and yes it seems to be web based but uses it's own browser.
    For me (running the program attached above) it opens in Blazer.
  15. dbett's Avatar
    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    i have a 20 dollar power vision plan and the page still doesnt load on my phone
    Not sure what to tell you. It works fine for me.

    Try loading the program attached above. Does it open the page in Blazer when you run it?

    If so, bookmark the site, uninstall the program and see if you can go back to the bookmarked page.
    Last edited by dbett; 05/23/2007 at 09:09 AM.
  16.    #16  
    thanks for your patience, i am a first time palm user
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    Not sure what to tell you. It works fine for me.

    Try loading the program attached above. Does it open the page in Blazer when you run it?

    If so, bookmark the site, uninstall the program and see if you can go back to the bookmarked page.
    yes loading that file worked, thanks!!! but i still wonder what the other person was talking about that it is in my sprint tv, hmmmm
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    yes loading that file worked, thanks!!! but i still wonder what the other person was talking about that it is in my sprint tv, hmmmm
    When you open the Sprint TV program you get a lot of options of entertainment to then click on to open. On my Palm it was in the Multimedia folder not communications, I'm sorry for that. Anyway, once you get into the Sprint TV application the first option is again Sprint TV. Open that and you see the NFL link.

    And okay, this may be opening in Blazer, but it is not the same browser that your web opens in, it is dedicated for Sprint TV.

    If you cannot find the Sprint TV folder in your palm programs I don't know what to tell you the reason is.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    When you open the Sprint TV program you get a lot of options of entertainment to then click on to open. On my Palm it was in the Multimedia folder not communications, I'm sorry for that. Anyway, once you get into the Sprint TV application the first option is again Sprint TV. Open that and you see the NFL link.

    And okay, this may be opening in Blazer, but it is not the same browser that your web opens in, it is dedicated for Sprint TV.

    If you cannot find the Sprint TV folder in your palm programs I don't know what to tell you the reason is.
    I have Sprint TV, are you by chance referring to NFL Network instead of Sprint NFL Mobile because they are 2 different animals
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    I have Sprint TV, are you by chance referring to NFL Network instead of Sprint NFL Mobile because they are 2 different animals
    Well, I guess I must be. That is what the Sprint rep at the store told me was NFL program that was included for free in my plan. I guess that explains why nobody knew what I was talking about. I still don't know what you're talking about with NFL Mobile and how it is different to the NFL Network.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions