Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NFL Mobile is an application you can use to follow the NFL.
    The NFL Network is the TV channel that Sprint streams on its Sprint TV service.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    NFL Mobile is an application you can use to follow the NFL.
    The NFL Network is the TV channel that Sprint streams on its Sprint TV service.
    check this out
    http://www.sprintenterprise.com/NFL/
    Here's what it says concerning what I can get with my Power Vision Access Pack (note the phones it's available on):

NFL Mobile - Follow your favorite team on the field LIVE with NFL Mobile Gamecenter, sign up for customizable team and player alerts, access live team and player stats from around the league, track your fantasy team and more. Just text "NFL" to 7777 on your Sprint Nextel phone for download instructions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL Mobile can be used on these phones now available on Sprint.com: PM-A840 by Samsung , PM-8200 by Sanyo, RL-4920 by Sanyo, SCP-2400 by Sanyo, VI-2300 by Sanyo, Katana by Sanyo, Fusic by LG.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    By the way, I just sent the message and got a text back that said to go to http://gospv.com/fbs to download the program. I pressed the link in the message and got the following message:

Sorry, NFL Mobile is not available on this devise.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    By the way, I just sent the message and got a text back that said to go to http://gospv.com/fbs to download the program. I pressed the link in the message and got the following message:

Sorry, NFL Mobile is not available on this devise.
    i did too, but every review of this phone i read they mention the nfl mobile app, oh well, i have that website so i can still access it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    i did too, but every review of this phone i read they mention the nfl mobile app, oh well, i have that website so i can still access it!!
    I've had the exact problem. Sent the text and got the same error code. Nearly every review for the phone mentions the NFL Mobile Application.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  7.    #27  
    maybe when its closer to NFL season they will release something or fix the app for the 755
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    maybe when its closer to NFL season they will release something or fix the app for the 755
    It could simply be that its a new phone and they haven't gotten around to writing the app yet (if its going to be different)
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    thanks kathleenlv the attachment nfl mobile.prc worked for my treo 755p. the nfl mobile is loaded and working fine.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreco View Post
    thanks kathleenlv the attachment nfl mobile.prc worked for my treo 755p. the nfl mobile is loaded and working fine.
    its not the app, but it takes you to a link; i am hoping they make an app by beginning of the season
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    I had the incorrect address originally (an extra "s" in mspot).

If you try it on a PC, you get a page that says:

But on a Sprint phone (Power Vision is also required), it will take you to the Sprint NFL page.

Where are you suppose to put the extra "S"????
    For those of you trying to get the app via texting Sprint and getting that error msg...

have you tried to download the file posted above? If not try to download and install that file to your Treo. (see Post#4 of this thread)

you can download it to your pc then hotsync it over.
    you can download it then email it to yourself on your Treo then download it
    you can surf to this link on your Treo then download it

hope this helped.

Go Bengals! Who Deyyyy!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DLyon44 View Post
    Where are you suppose to put the extra "S"????
    I fixed it. What's posted is correct.

Note: The app that is linked by kathleenlv earlier in the thread is not needed. All it appears to do is open your browser to the site I linked.

The app at http://gospv.com/fbs may be different. Assuming it's ever released for the 755p.
    I fixed it. What's posted is correct.

Note: The app that is linked by kathleenlv earlier in the thread is not needed. All it appears to do is open your browser to the site I linked.

The app at http://gospv.com/fbs may be different. Assuming it's ever released for the 755p.
    yeah BUTTTTTTT...... without the installed app you dont get the cool icon on your "desktop"

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    yeah BUTTTTTTT...... without the installed app you dont get the cool icon on your "desktop"

One other thing for people to know...

If you upgrade Kinoma, the videos at the Sprint NFL website (nfl.mspot.com...) won't work. The built-in version of Kinoma will play the videos fine. But for whatever reason, the upgraded (paid) version gives a "network" error.

I went through Kinoma support and they think it has something to do with Sprint restricting the videos to approved video player software.

Anyway, something for folks to keep in mind.
    One other thing for people to know...If you upgrade Kinoma, the videos at the Sprint NFL website (nfl.mspot.com...) won't work. The built-in version of Kinoma will play the videos fine. But for whatever reason, the upgraded (paid) version gives a "network" error.
    Can you please try this again with the new 4.3 update installed and let me know what happens? (http://blog.kinoma.com/)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Can you please try this again with the new 4.3 update installed and let me know what happens? (http://blog.kinoma.com/)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Thanks a lot for the tip. I installed the update (thanks for making it seamless from within Kinoma) and IT WORKS NOW.

Well, it still doesn't play in the "full" version of Kinoma. However, when I click on a video link at the Sprint/NFL site, it opens the "full" version, gives an error, but then quickly opens the included embedded Kinoma which plays the videos fine.

18.    #38  
    I just texted NFL to 7777 and it actually worked for the 755; however you just get the prc file that takes you out to the web
    Why does it force us to use wide mode which renders the 5-way inoperable?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    Why does it force us to use wide mode which renders the 5-way inoperable?
    no clue; but that is garbage
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12