Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    For some unknown reason, spreadsheets created on the desktop are sometimes LOCKED when I open them in D2G.

The help files tell me that a locked spreadsheet usually means that I've used a formula not compatible with D2G.

But most cases, the only formulas used were just basic math (addition, subtraction, division & multiplication) and in the two most recent cases, NO formulas.

I'm using D2G (v7.001) that came with my Treo 650.
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    I think it locks on any unsupported function. Is there any rounding or truncating?
    It could also be unsupported formatting
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    I think it locks on any unsupported function. Is there any rounding or truncating?
    I restate:
    Quote Originally Posted by doni49 View Post
    But most cases, the only formulas used were just basic math (addition, subtraction, division & multiplication) and in the two most recent cases, NO formulas.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    It could also be unsupported formatting
    The most recent one had NO formatting and NO formulas. It was just a basic table of data I was using (or trying to use) to log my work outs.

Thanks for taking the time to respond! I do appreciate it.
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    I came across this a couple of times and upon updating to V9 no more problems.

Ben