1.    #1  
    Lets have a headcount.
    List of all BT headsets (not cars) that pair and stay connected with the 755p.
    One may recall that this was one of the major drawbacks with the 700p: It drops out. So far no one has addressed this issue.
    So do the most common BT headsets work and how?
    My Palm Treo BT headset stays paired. It did not with the 700p. Convenient that uses the same car charger as the 755p as well.
  3.    #3  
    does it cut off in a few minutes?
    Nope. I paired it a week ago and haven't had to pair it again since. Unlike the 700p, it even remained paired once I removed it from the car charger.

I was having lunch at a restaurant today, with my car in sight from where I sat. I went to make a phone call, having left the headset in the car, and was surprised to see that it was still connecting to the headset even from inside.
    Moto H700 works
    My Motorola HS820 pairs and remains connected during a call, but after I hang up the call, something gets confused, and the headset won't connect with the phone again. For example, I'll hang up, then take a new call, and I hear the tone in my head set saying it's connected, but I don't hear any audio. Instead, the 755p is sending the audio to the normal speaker.

To solve the probloem, while on a call, I press the menu button and hit "Connect Bluetooth", and this always makes it work. It's a work around I can live with because it's pretty quick to do, but something isn't right. I can't say if this is the head set, or the phone. This head set works fine on my other bluetooth phones, though.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    is the bluetooth better on the 755p versus the 700p? or is it exactly the same?

I have the Jabra JX10 and it works pretty well on my 700p, I was thinking of getting the Samsung WEP200, for it's sleek look and small size. How does it compare in call quality? it is a lot cheaper than the JX10 also!
    Jabra JX10 has been working great over the past several days. I paired it right at the Sprint store and have not had a problem (knock on wood). Sounds great too!