1.    #1  
    I don't know what happened recently, but now I have to go into YAHM after a soft reset and reactivate the hacks. My treo used to do this automatically. I must of deleted the app that accepts the reactivation confirmation. My question is does anyone know the name of the app or how to make YAHM automatically turn on after a soft reset?
    i came across the same issue... what caused it for me was using phone technician application and selecting phone connection...turn on after reset option....the treo 755 automaticaly turns on after a reset already....so u dont really need that selected

when i disabled that option in phone technician is when yahm installed the hacks after a soft reset

treo 755

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the problem i have encountered recently is now my phone radio is not turning on when i have yahm on device.. if i move yahm to card all is ok on radio turn on after soft reset...if i use the phone technician option to turn on radio after reset... the radio turns on but hacks in yahm arent activated

strangly enough.. this all seems to be tied into datebk6 only when i have option for datebk6 to handle alarms...if i disable datebk6 handles alarm option and reset phone.. all is ok... phones radio turns on(option in phone tech is not selected to turn on after reset) and the hacks are all activated

there is not an issue with one specific application... there seems to be an issue with datebk6 (when handling alarms) and yahm.... phone radio doesnt turn on after a soft reset...

what to do ... what to do

i only have two hacks on yahm

treokeyhack (like keycaps600)
    &
    suppresskeyclicksound

that gets rid of that annoying beep/click sound when u press buttons on treo

i actually just realized that suppresskeyclick is also another option built into treokeyhack.. so i can delete the standalone suppresskeyclick

open to ANY suggestions
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/29/2008 at 02:50 AM.
    as of now i had to remove yahm and install keycaps600 and fieldplus to take over for treokeyhack... the only option i am missing now is the keyclicksupress

go to your phone preferences page and scroll around.. that is the sound i am referring to that is suppressed with that hack

anyone know of an application or hack that will get rid of that sound without using yahm?

i went to phone preferences and selected system sound off.. that gets rid of that noise but i am not sure what other system sounds i just shut off...
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/29/2008 at 03:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i went to phone preferences and selected system sound off.. that gets rid of that noise but i am not sure what other system sounds i just shut off...
    Task alarms, phone on/off, maybe some others that I can't remember.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    as of now i had to remove yahm and install keycaps600 and fieldplus to take over for treokeyhack... the only option i am missing now is the keyclicksupress

go to your phone preferences page and scroll around.. that is the sound i am referring to that is suppressed with that hack

anyone know of an application or hack that will get rid of that sound without using yahm?

Does treokeyhack work exactly like field plus? When I installed treokeyhack I couldn't get it to work like fieldplus?
    Hacks are just asking for problems... If you don't like key clicks etc, just turn down system sound, etc.

Last time I used YAHM etc for was FontSmoother.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    Does treokeyhack work exactly like field plus? When I installed treokeyhack I couldn't get it to work like fieldplus?
    fieldplus has more options.. like hilighting all the whole sentence or words

treokeyhack is letter by letter

hold down the shift/find button and move left right on the 5way and the letters will begin to get hilighted..hold the shift/find and hit center button and u will get popup to paste/cut/copy
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Task alarms, phone on/off, maybe some others that I can't remember.
    Datebk 6 alarm volume is dependent on the system volume settings (on a centro, not sure with others).
    Yahm (latest 2.5.113) is reactivated after a reset. Menu options will show you the startup timeout. At default its set at 0 seconds. Im using Yahm with my Centro as I have since the 650 days. Supress key click sound is a must for me. http://www.petesh.com/palmos/

If I lower system volume, datebk6 volume lowers as well. I dont know why this is the case with the centro.
    I am having the same problems with yahm too. It recently started happening like the threadstarter. I have PowerOn to turn the phone back on after a reset. I also have the most up to date version yahm installed and still have that problem. I thought about deleting yahm but realized that I need it for fontsmoother. If this issue cannot be resolved are there any alternatives to fontsmoother that I can use so that I can just get rid of yahm? Thanks
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne609 View Post
    I am having the same problems with yahm too. It recently started happening like the threadstarter. I have PowerOn to turn the phone back on after a reset. I also have the most up to date version yahm installed and still have that problem. I thought about deleting yahm but realized that I need it for fontsmoother. If this issue cannot be resolved are there any alternatives to fontsmoother that I can use so that I can just get rid of yahm? Thanks
    Starting with version 2.00 of FontSmoother (remember that upgrades are free--just turn off the previous version, and install the new trial on top of it), YAHM is not needed.