1.    #1  
    This was posted at mytreo.net:

Hello Everyone,

We are having a simple contest.

The first 25 people that post "VoicePlayIt makes my pTunes ....." in our forums section:

https://www.voiceit-tech.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52

Will win a free copy of VoicePlayIt 1.0.

Thanks,
    The VoiceIt Team!
    I was in the top 10 for last week's contest
    Hello,

We decided to have more people win.

Everyone will receive a free copy once all 25 posts have been done.

Thanks for your feedback!
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by shoparim View Post
    I was in the top 10 for last week's contest
    Is this a stand alone app? It looks interesting.

Al
    Hello,

It needs Pocket Tunes, but it truly works very well with Pocket Tunes.

We are going to be posting a new Quick Start Demo Video this week for VoicePlayIt.

This will be worth many words!

Thanks,
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Is this a stand alone app? It looks interesting.

Al
    Ohhhh love all these contest that has come out lately Looks very cool too. ^_^
    Come on, just need 2 more people to finish off the contest
    make that 1 more person; I just posted also!! this truly is an interesting app....can't wait to get it!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Yeah, it sounds cool but I don't know about the disable screen shutdown, that saves battery life and if this app needs to be up to work, that might just kill the battery somewhat ;_;
    hmmm... i posted in the original contest and never received a free copy.. what gives?
    I have two batteries; since the screen has to stay on i'll just have one for long-term use of voiceplayit, and my extended battery for everything--this app is pretty cool, and I coundn't pass it up, no matter the battery life.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Hello Everyone,

For the first 25 posts of "VoicePlayIt makes my pTunes...." please post a reply to your post at our forums with the displayed S/N from inside of VoicePlayIt. This can be found by pressing the menu button and then navigating to the "Register VoicePlayIt" menu option.

After you have posted the displayed S/N, we in turn, will post your Free License Key.

Thanks again for your time on this contest, and we hope you spread the word about VoicePlayIt!

Thanks,
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    hmmm... i posted in the original contest and never received a free copy.. what gives?
    Hello,

The backlight is turned off during this process, so it is close to the power consumption of sleep mode.

We need to keep the CPU at full speed when in listening mode and processing voice commands.

Thanks,
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Yeah, it sounds cool but I don't know about the disable screen shutdown, that saves battery life and if this app needs to be up to work, that might just kill the battery somewhat ;_;
    subscribe post