1.    #1  
    i have some things on my sd card from my 700p that i would like to bring over to my 755p . i have text messages that was stored in my back up man . i want them on my 755p .
    how do i get them over. i do have a card reader?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Most mini SD cards that I saw come with an adapter allowing you to put your card into any slot normally used for a regular SD card. Using my reader I just copied everything on my 650's SD card to a temporary file on my computer and then copied it back onto the mini card through the reader. Just don't restore the 755 using any backup program until you do a new backup while on it.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Most mini SD cards that I saw come with an adapter allowing you to put your card into any slot normally used for a regular SD card. Using my reader I just copied everything on my 650's SD card to a temporary file on my computer and then copied it back onto the mini card through the reader. Just don't restore the 755 using any backup program until you do a new backup while on it.
    i did a clean install of all my applications
    i did a back up after eack application int my test process

i have some things i wanna take off the sd from my 700p how do i do this?
    i did not restore anything from my 700p ( not a good idea if any one was thinking to do this) clean instal clean instal
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post

i did not restore anything from my 700p ( not a good idea if any one was thinking to do this) clean instal clean instal
    You'll have to pick up a USB SD card reader to transfer your data over. Use it to copy to a temporary folder on your computer, and then use the same USB reader with you microSD (with an SD adapter of course) to move them to the 755P.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet View Post
    You'll have to pick up a USB SD card reader to transfer your data over. Use it to copy to a temporary folder on your computer, and then use the same USB reader with you microSD (with an SD adapter of course) to move them to the 755P.
    i have the usb card reader i did copy my sd card to my computer but cant find them files
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post

Install FileZ on your 700 (on your 755 for that matter). Once you open FileZ you can go - menu-Tree-expand to the drive you want to delete files in, Internal or Card. Probably one of the most used programs from this board. Here's the install file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas