1.    #1  
    Well, looking at the hinge door to the mini-SD card, it looks like I don't really want to be taking that thing in-and-out a whole lot. Now, coming from the 650, there wasn't much access to the card's contents without pulling it out and hooking it into a PC. Is there an easy way to manipulate the 755's mini-SD contents without having to pop it in and out every time?
    Yes, very flimsy...my fat fingers will break it quickly.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBlaze View Post
    Is there an easy way to manipulate the 755's mini-SD contents without having to pop it in and out every time?
    Check out "Card Export II" or "Card Reader", which let you access the Treo's memory card as a disk drive when attached to your pc via usb.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBlaze View Post
    Well, looking at the hinge door to the mini-SD card, it looks like I don't really want to be taking that thing in-and-out a whole lot. Now, coming from the 650, there wasn't much access to the card's contents without pulling it out and hooking it into a PC. Is there an easy way to manipulate the 755's mini-SD contents without having to pop it in and out every time?
    Try Card Reader.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I've been using this on my 700p.

http://www.mobile-stream.com/cardreader.html

even though it's super easy to just remove the card. call me lazy I guess. but anyways, seems like this could almost be a necessity for the 755

EDIT: looks like I got beat to the post. guess I took too long to find the link. either way, good app.