Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    ok, I guess I need to know when proclip will make a holster. I have tried every single other holster on my 650 & 700 and proclip was the only one that didn't go into the garbage can. It's amazing how bad all the others were.

hope they come with one for the 755 soon. that's not even as big of a problem as the battery, especially with no antenna, should go nicely into the pocket now

we are really going to need an extended battery though... any word on one coming out soon??

My 755 is on a UPS truck now... waiting to to post the ebay ad for the poor slacking a** 700p
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    From what I hear the battery is due next month...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    ok, I guess I need to know when proclip will make a holster. I have tried every single other holster on my 650 & 700 and proclip was the only one that didn't go into the garbage can. It's amazing how bad all the others were.

hope they come with one for the 755 soon. that's not even as big of a problem as the battery, especially with no antenna, should go nicely into the pocket now

we are really going to need an extended battery though... any word on one coming out soon??

My 755 is on a UPS truck now... waiting to to post the ebay ad for the poor slacking a** 700p

What do you hope to get for the 700p? I may give my wife the 700p to replace her excellant condition Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    From what I hear the battery is due next month...
    I would just go with the extra battery, same strength. Right now I am using my 700p batteries and leaving off the cover and using the Vaja case and the one from smartphone experts (vaja like)
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    What do you hope to get for the 700p? I may give my wife the 700p to replace her excellant condition Treo 650.
    I hope to get around $200.. i see them selling on ebay from $200 to $275 for pre-owned 700p's. I would be thrilled with $200, probably even take $150-$175.
    Let me know if you or someone you know wants it... just waiting for my 755p to arrive ups, then the 700p is up for sale
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*