1.    #1  
    Which Treo is the 755p compatible with, battery-wise.

The 680 or the 750?

Will this battery (and cover) work with the 755p:

http://shop.treonauts.com/content/ac...8-37--1935.htm

Are the colors going to match?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers View Post
    Which Treo is the 755p compatible with, battery-wise.

The 680 or the 750?

Will this battery (and cover) work with the 755p:

http://shop.treonauts.com/content/ac...8-37--1935.htm

Are the colors going to match?
    No. The 755p uses a larger battery (and deeper battery well) than the 680/750. No current extended batteries for previous phones will be compatible, nor will the colors match.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    ouch, I just ordered my 755, thinking hopefully my 2400 700p battery may do the trick... hated....
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    ouch, I just ordered my 755, thinking hopefully my 2400 700p battery may do the trick... hated....
    The battery door casing on the 700p and 755p are incompatible.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Seidio is working on the extended batteries for Treo 755P. They should be ready soon !

Seidio
    Thank you Seidio, can't wait...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is working on the extended batteries for Treo 755P. They should be ready soon !

Seidio
    That is awesome! Thanks!

Btw before my battery would be around %30 at 5pm. Then yesterday it was only at %60 at 5pm and I used the same amount of usage with the phone (calls, text, and web). Maybe the battery is getting better..
    diane
    Yes, your battery will improve as time goes on, before it starts deteriorating. Give it a month and you should see some good results.

Tom

Seidio

Are they going to be the same size as the palm battery or will it require a bigger battery door?

Seidio
    Can you tell me approximately how much extra battery life the extended battery should provide? Will it fit or will it need a new battery door like the battery for the 680 and 750?