View Poll Results: What will you do when the Maintenance Release (MR) is available?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mine is very buggy and I will update ASAP

30 18.63%
  • Mine is a little buggy and I will update ASAP

50 31.06%
  • Mine is a not buggy at all but I will update ASAP

17 10.56%
  • Mine is very buggy and I will wait to see if others are having problems before updaing

7 4.35%
  • Mine is a little buggy and I will wait to see if others are having problems before updating

37 22.98%
  • Mine is not buggy and I will wait to see if others are having problems before updaing

16 9.94%
  • Mine is not buggy and I will probably do nothing (why take a risk?)

1 0.62%
  • The MR will never come. Palm is sticking it to us! Let's have a protest!

3 1.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It all comes to priorities guys.
    I hate the way my treo700p performs. I am with you guys with issues you guys are having. But will I update the MR update as soon as it comes out?
    Lets say I will not unless I am sure that my three frequently used programs work. And those are "USB Modem", "Verichat"(yeah my subscription still valid) and "SAG".
    Now if this means I have to wait longer to install the update which will make all other issues with lags and bluetooth disappear; then I must wait.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    The only reason I haven't trashed it by now is because of the impending update. If it doesn't fix the lags and allow me to use my bluetooth again. . . it's toast, and goodbye Palm hello Blackberry.

If the update works, however, I'll pat myself on the back and tell myself I knew it would be OK all along.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123