1.    #1  
    on my treo700p i was able to save an attachment when it came in through versamail any of the accounts that i had set up on there now on the 755 it will only let me view then am i missing a setting ?

i sometimes email pic to my self then tap the little icon and it would give me the option to save attachment can anyone help me
    i guess my question is how do i save email attachment now
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 05/19/2007 at 11:23 PM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Have you tried Snappermail and Splashphoto? Works fine for me.

I wrote in another thread that I have bad experiences with built in software working. Seems 3rd party always works.
    Last edited by zorro869; 05/19/2007 at 11:31 PM.
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
  3.    #3  
    versamail has always worked fine for me i could email a pic to myself a drop down box would give me the option to view and save now i dont see these options
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Versamail has been real buggy for people since the 600. It's not as powerful, and is much slower than Snappermail. I would switch and watch your problems disappear. Never had ANY problems with it. Used Versamail for 5 minutes and hated it.
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
  5.    #5  
    not me versamail has been fine since treo 650
  6.    #6  
    a soft reset did the trick back to being happy with versamail
    I don't have the option to save on a PDF I have as an attachment
    Found it! Highlight using the 5way the push right on the 5way and the options pop up