Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    skasol glad you found it! Sometimes it is hard to find what is on the device.
    If anyone here has TealLock, try to use the telephone directory function of OnDemand while TealLock is activated. I get an error [it returns me to the Palm security screen when attempting to place a call directly from the directory results]...interested in knowing in anyone else is experiencing this.
    argh! why can i not get this app to auto update?!
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Do you get any errors? What are your current settings?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I have this problem as well sometimes, and this goes back to when I had my 650, there's no error, it just doesn't do it. What I found that works is to play with your settings, instead of having it set to auto update every 4hrs try putting it on every 6hrs and then see if it does it then, if it does, then finally put it where you want it. That's how I finally got mine to work, its very annoying that you just can't set it and be done with it though. Not sure why it doesn't do it like its supposed to, but like I said, this goes back to when it was express on the 650 as well. Hope that helps some.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12